Why Custom WordPress Theme?
Custom WordPress themes from M&P International Network allows you to reach unprecedented level of personalization of your website or blog. Specific ideas, sketches and company branding will be carefully analyzed by our designers and implemented in your new theme. We will work with you closely and give our suggestion to ensure that the new theme meets all usability standards and is well perceived by your target audience.
Search Engine Optimization Ready
In the new world of web marketing, SEO is very important to the success of the blog, therefore we deliver all our custom themes W3C validated and ready for SEO.
A Unique One-of-a-Kind Design
Finally, a custom WordPress theme guarantees that no other website will share the look and feel of your website or blog. We do not use any templates and do not resell custom themes so your blog will stay as one in a kind! It's as simple as 1-2-3. Upload your custom theme in the wp-content/themes directory. Go to your WordPress control panel. Activate the theme in Appearance->Themes. Your custom theme can include the following pages:
- 404.php – Error page
- achive.php – Single archive page for blog posts
- achives.php – List of archives for a specific category of posts
- comments.php – Comments section
- footer.php – Website footer
- functions.php – WordPress functions
- header.php – Website header
- image.php – Image section
- index.php – Main website index
- links.php – List of links for a specific links group
- page.php – Main page to layout page or posts
- search.php – Search page
- sidebar.php – Sidebar to include widgets
- single.php – Format for single post
- style.css – Custom stylesheet for theme